Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog, Blog, Blog Baby Blog...

You're just another picture to blog!
(thanks for the inspiration Miss Taylor Swift!)
Last night was less than fun and we got less than stellar sleep thanks to Zoe. For some reason she got VERY restless and fussy several times during the night. Glenn got her out of bed twice and walked around with her to see if he could get her to wake up and tell him what was wrong, but she never did. Just tears and whines. She actually kicked me pretty hard twice. Luckily my back was turned to her so she did get my sore belly.
She didn't wake up this morning until almost time to leave for school so she rode in her jammies. When we got home she wanted to get "clothes on". I handed her an outfit and asked her to go to the living room so I could change her diaper. She didn't quite make it that far. As I was walking past the toy room I saw her on the floor with her jammies off, shirt on her head trying to put both legs in one hole. I casually asked her again to come into the living room for a diaper change. She walked in very slowly as she didn't even take the time to pull her shorts off. I didn't mind as it gave me time to grab the camera and install the battery that had been charging.
I love the independence of a two year old. Well, love might be too strong of a word, but it is cute...sometimes!

No comments: