Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Zoe's Capooter

We decided to go to Don Pedro's for dinner tonight. I had the chalupa, and when it came out it was a huge fried flour tortilla kind of folded into an 90 degree angle. While I was eating, Zoe asked me something about my "capooter". I wasn't sure what she was talking about and then realized she was calling my chalupa a computer. We were almost done with dinner and she realized that my capooter was gone. I took a piece of the tortilla and set her up with her own computer and she quickly got to work on pictures of Sadie and Maggie. Too cute! Her imagination is just too much sometimes.

She is totally focused on the job at hand!
She's a whiz on the keyboard! A close up of her work. There is a picture of Sadie on her screen!

LOVE IT!

No comments: