Thank goodness! What a hassle that would be =)I'm still so jealous!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you. I have been down that road before and was hoping for your sake you wouldn't have to do it. Yeah!
That's great! I had it with my last baby, and it's no fun. When you are pregnant, you should not have to be worried about limiting sugar intake!
So glad! You've had enough to deal with during this pregnancy you deserve a break.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank goodness! What a hassle that would be =)
I'm still so jealous!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you. I have been down that road before and was hoping for your sake you wouldn't have to do it. Yeah!
That's great! I had it with my last baby, and it's no fun. When you are pregnant, you should not have to be worried about limiting sugar intake!
So glad! You've had enough to deal with during this pregnancy you deserve a break.
Post a Comment