Monday, October 5, 2009

Names

Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

boy names are HARD! Good luck. By the way, every dad needs a son. you'll have so much fun with a boy.

it's just lisa said...

Congrats on the B O Y!

names? jimbo, edwin, guy, bill, jose, jacob, noah

sorry, some of those are no good, but some i really do like:)

Sarah said...

I don't know what kind of boy names you like. Give me some clues! Do you like trendy, different boy names or traditional boy names?

Sarah said...

I do like family names for boys. The Little Master's first name is my maiden name and his middle name is Don's mom's maiden name.

Necia said...

I'm not really sure what we are looking for. Just any suggestions at this point. I have a very hard time with boys names. The few that I do like are already taken by other family members. This is always the hardest part of having a baby for me. Names are so important and mean so much. I'm hoping it will just come to me like the others have. Time will tell.