Glenn and I will be leaving Mom and Dad's today to go home. Maggie and Zoe will be staying with Mom and Dad for the week. I'm going to be induced on Monday and Mom thought it may be easier for her to keep them at her house rather than coming up to our house. I thought she was right, although I am very nervous about the girls. I think Maggie will be alright. She loves having sleep overs and she always has a good time at Grandma's. Zoe on the other hand is a different story. She is still very attached to me and has never spent more than a few hours away from me. I hope all goes well and Grandma is prepared to wipe away a few tears and give a few extra cuddles!!

Have lots of fun girls and we will see you in a week! Your baby brother will be waiting to meet you!!
1 comment:
That's really hard. I've also never been away from my kids, unless I've been in the hospital. It's hard.
How did they do?
Post a Comment