Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Sundance Fall

It is becoming a tradition for us to ride the ski lift and see the pretty fall colors in Sundance. I enjoy the ride and the peaceful quiet of the mountains.
I got all the kids hats ready to grab on the way out the door and of course left without them. Thank you Kinley for refusing to use your pretty pink hat and then letting Wyatt use it for the very sunny ride up the mountain.
Mandi, Kinley, Sadie, Cooper, Lindy & Ava

The colors were not as bright and vibrant as they have been in the past, but it was still beautiful.

Glenn was nervous about the kids squirming around and then I turned back to see this happening in the seat behind us.
On our way up we saw Grandma, Donna and Aunt Maurine coming down...
And Grandpa and Uncle Bob...
Wyatt woke up to see the sights...
Glenn decided he had had enough and jumped off with Zoe so they could hike back down...
Proof that I was there...
On their hike down Zoe biffed it pretty good and got a little scrapped up...
Luckily she has a Dad that is prepared at all times. He had his first aid kit with him and was able to bandage her up.

We had an awesome day and we were so glad to be able to see some of our family there.

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Fun! I wish we had fall colors!

April said...

oh, I miss fall colors! You just don't get that here in Houston, do ya? I miss mountains too. Lucky you, what a fun tradition too!