Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Little Mommy

Zoe loves to play with her many baby dolls whenever she is home.  She carries them with her everywhere.  They go on car rides with us.  They sleep with her.  They get their clothes changed frequently.  She just loves her babies!

I think she's going to be a great Mom when that time arrives, but we do need to work on one aspect of Mommyhood.  She needs to make arrangements for a babysitter before running out the door.  Glenn took the girls on a Walmart run tonight and after they left I noticed how she had "taken care of" her baby...

I had a good laugh.  She is pretty creative.  I love that little girl and all her spunk & sass.  She just wouldn't be our Zoe without it.

I may need to work on my Grandma skills over the next several years since it was quite a while after they left that I noticed the baby hanging out of the blanket.  I'm not all that observant apprently.

No comments: